RE: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field inaresponse

"Christer Holmberg \(JO/LMF\)" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Wed, 05 April 2006 08:23 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sip] Connected-identity and changing the To header field inaresponse
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:34:00 +0200
From: "Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens.com>, "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>, sip@ietf.org

Hi,

In PSTN terms we are talking about that the TO header shall be mapped to
the additional connected number, and that does NOT need to be authorized
in the same way as the connected number.

And, whether the interworking node sends this value to PSTN is of course
based on local policy, based on trust etc.

Regards,

Christer