Re: [Sip] Last Call: DHCPv6 Options for SIP Servers to Proposed Standard

Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu> Tue, 28 May 2002 16:48 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:22:10 -0400
From: Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
To: Christian Huitema <huitema@windows.microsoft.com>
CC: iesg@ietf.org, sip@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Sip] Last Call: DHCPv6 Options for SIP Servers to Proposed Standard
Sender: sip-admin@ietf.org

Christian,

thanks for your comment. I'm slightly confused, however, why this
particular problem is any different for SIP servers than for any other,
non-SIP server identified by a DHCPv6 server. Also, Section 21 of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-25.txt
addresses this particular issue. Could you clarify your comments in
these two aspects?

Henning