RE: SIP as an alternative to IKE?, was: Re: [Sip] RE: TLS meaning

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 03 November 2006 22:42 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Dean Willis' <dean.willis@softarmor.com>, 'Aki Niemi' <aki.niemi@nokia.com>
Subject: RE: SIP as an alternative to IKE?, was: Re: [Sip] RE: TLS meaning
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:41:40 -0800
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1829; t=1162593736; x=1163457736; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20SIP=20as=20an=20alternative=20to=20IKE?, =20was=3A=20Re=3A=20[Sip ]=20RE=3A=20TLS=20meaning; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DZ900UAtsznM7B7dtVED9pHCDj8w=3D; b=kKR+4q8ipvIiKzOCOokQEx8n/ml7/BJ8doyTUBSTbPp9ekRkKNj6eH66+JY2+dsp56Fdyk0M FEsOG6C1jy6Q4mV+oKFPci/P2BeH9zRSZhFeBj6fagpH30kfYyRdoxb6;