Re: [Sip] Current SIP status

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 09 July 2008 16:26 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: "'DRAGE, Keith (Keith)'" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, sip@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:26:30 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11360; t=1215620791; x=1216484791; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Sip]=20Current=20SIP=20status |Sender:=20; bh=Q9J4WAj7FXZnJGVIJntUBrFTU5BkccEVlJsuyWK+5Ew=; b=CyHbIAKQp0zlYfrl/boAHZralziaK8YNpIDHVFQvPaj8DA5LHokiHHJ4I5 cQPO7bHG36Z6sbydggGEYwubIhOaDFLwKgtrPXxro5gLo1K13+htPmGwOCb9 6IrjSvil3V;