[Sip] WGLC: draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-08.txt

"DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 23 October 2007 17:23 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:23:35 +0200
From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: sip@ietf.org
Subject: [Sip] WGLC: draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-08.txt

(As WG chair)

Here we have a document that has been floating around for a while. We
had a WGLC on it back on 26th October 2005 to complete 18th November
2005. After that we got buried in outbound, and sort of lost direction.

At the last IETF meeting, we agreed to rescope this and as a result
decided there support in progressing the document. You can find the
record of that discussion in the proceedings for IETF#69. This draft
reflects those WG decisions.

We would therefore like to renew the WGLC, and solicit comments by close
of business on Tuesday 6th November on draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-08.

Normal rules apply. Comments to the sip mailing list and authors. Please
clearly identify the nature of your comment (editorial, minor technical,
major). Please clearly identify the text to which your comment relates.

Note that of the normative references, domain-certs is in progress as a
WG item, and we should see a first draft of the WG text in the next few
days.

Regards

Keith