Re: [sipcore] WG adoption Request

"Olle E. Johansson" <oej@edvina.net> Tue, 26 September 2023 06:38 UTC

From: "Olle E. Johansson" <oej@edvina.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 08:38:02 +0200
Cc: Olle E Johansson <oej@edvina.net>, Shrawan Khatri <skhatri@qti.qualcomm.com>, Lena Chaponniere <lguellec@qti.qualcomm.com>, "sipcore-chairs@ietf.org" <sipcore-chairs@ietf.org>, "sipcore@ietf.org" <sipcore@ietf.org>, "R.Jesske@telekom.de" <R.Jesske@telekom.de>
To: Ranjit Avasarala <ranjitkav12@gmail.com>
References: <SJ0PR02MB87336468C76E6B46D66C0A5D8C489@SJ0PR02MB8733.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <399C072A-F33E-4CA8-9C3B-4B93C48149BD@brianrosen.net> <540ECA80-D65B-4BA6-B1BC-94F631EA65C5@brianrosen.net> <SJ0PR02MB87332D06F4245382D3B8E0FE8C489@SJ0PR02MB8733.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <FR3P281MB15039557DBCAD1468E645FF9F949A@FR3P281MB1503.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CH3PR02MB98593C43D8D79009051426FC8CFCA@CH3PR02MB9859.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CAFXT-ptbyS7jwRGmPQJpH6BQ-M_kdo6wNeTxFX4zzobGBivtNA@mail.gmail.com>