Re: [sipcore] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3325 (3744)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 23 January 2014 17:01 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:01:31 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com>, Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>, SIPCORE <sipcore@ietf.org>
References: <20131008184950.F23A0B1E013@rfc-editor.org> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB123C93B6D@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <B1E24803-C021-4FDC-8AAE-2EBDF6EA3005@softarmor.com> <576A8B541C219D4E9CEB1DF8C19C7B881A062F18@MBX08.citservers.local> <525569CF.4080709@alum.mit.edu> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB123C97181@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <9FA07B6E-F3B2-4E3F-B59E-58109B71BD59@amsl.com> <576A8B541C219D4E9CEB1DF8C19C7B881A06EE48@MBX08.citservers.local> <B040ADF6-46B6-4B12-88A0-2B9DFF77C5D5@cisco.com> <52D4289D.8070903@alum.mit.edu> <576A8B541C219D4E9CEB1DF8C19C7B881AA058E0@MBX08.citservers.local>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1390496491; bh=ASOUtptyG2F+oYF59iG7MuBboLLJ9xoAv8wfu2mHtrI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=VsBJlHuYAGCTvHLubYfSirWJ7ILfR7/wY0xteesVj5aqpM7isDR5Wb080X2gIPAmW zaiPvDe9BUbpB03cHaoI4YXKtdDCT3uzGpuD8mxegNICCh4Ros6OhF2DLFCMadPMdy mDckTgazZXHYPH19DYt7w95+xeI+JaniUwqYi8resLTdsHxCW6iX6dU7oU3FwEHnVV +mx+GeLTrulww+YQFDZPpIRuJM95xaM0cJiAl1vDrNjsBitZ8hdJ7RuBKl59mt/3fX 3sChg8Of7BVQJdxIDn4YoOHkyOJNIJrL8IQlmB3ICEja0RK7B1nIGSnmJ81GyrqyvM Rkoy4IfAAlkxg==