Re: [sipcore] RFC 3261: 305 Use Proxy

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 09 December 2013 19:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:45:12 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Andrew Allen <aallen@blackberry.com>, "sipcore@ietf.org" <sipcore@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1386618312; bh=kGs1SOmRi8x4y33OHH+HzD4m3NQA6aSJIqCvAuLLoKw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Psu41LOHcqq0dl/DsVH+DNhrxPPqi19x+y9DkbMwHbQUY8jksz5MlyyuOGivKlHqD QHH4KHEXVK8Ki3iGYwklerMSICpPanOur38NZP/rIGV8/P+qvrazvr+vuqvgTmpqWI szuznkHuJJPr1PJPdysKTktE15hwKuEIfHgbrADE8zGtC4OFzNhrxFfa+zWk9rpmVL msVta/Olir4n/fUA9ei5xkRonxLmdr/LLIOfac21/wPA1ogJiQm/V6ki3dlDtBmpva LewMwJGLZRi/zS2cs1YEap3l8p18zq2XvfcgWSbD9Ykr0KV/KVjysIUuoIP32sNTTc CAs3gq7BWlVXA==