Re: [sipcore] Review of draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-00 sections 1 to 3

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 02 July 2009 17:17 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:17:21 -0500
To: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>, sipcore@ietf.org
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=11100; t=1246555043; x=1247419043; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[sipcore]=20Review=20of=0A=20=20draft-i etf-sipcore-location-conveyance-00=20sections=201=20to=203 |Sender:=20; bh=z3sHn7NQIBwErFgcj/qgEz9vUM1aTu0zy7Lu+SU6JBM=; b=ykAPOwE0HYUcfZAzHxD3v0w3sAoHTVFDSbZrcUzdmV/ZJ2pgo/Edw6Vr0P qw1Sphz++LsLF/YQA6iGq3NMVZb2PdO2R+RS7Jn5Qk4bzBHkmHO/977Qdeqe S5ciPPPVmb;