[sipcore] Fwd: Updates to draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-11, version 1.

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2013 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=aVTMzfCPa3h/0IGu7B883rF/WVT6Z6ST7y2SDnnAe80=; b=NC+XUpGAP2A321ljf0lmXAmean2y7Zy7KLe2RzFfIEO7QVxoyTzwbf1mdtdqaAKeDW IRYZu3DCHaL7loUQGU03/BnEc12fOrJTGOsPzhMWtXujOmrbKPr7b4prpkk7ASbHAmxA 375CaHEUANKWhFc+Vzy8Nd49c7q5wjwGVXllIhNvEMpX2F25C6qhuXLJLAdYUkE/rVh6 dAKISaWp+lClscr2/sFU1LZr9hj1wA6vDVAqZcfraf5cFz6nBxzW5/E2d87qWVFQ7BjX 13JJKBrhHrOGExuVLaM4QiWoJ5RJK+i5rc7c5v1F/J1HwDMxdm6LHg+vHF5gK28Dh4hF a1mA==