Re: [sipcore] TR: New Version Notification for draft-mohali-rfc6044bis-00.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=fP+zA52TOtOXNnLAabBPNSicf65i2o0JCr3W+bYRsU0=; b=X2+idG67iW+IZgfPVp4sd1DQUu36HBSLcygDWTmPfSUwJGGV90rdprJHqkLPNXsXiA qUP9CQXauL/35cGt+4TZRvurmNvCfsoGlkENxJd2tMhNFmVjWOP5JuQjf6NrcUliaHuz BfcqWL6HF/0wjPlHvcAfWmMe3DFm01TVxss1HGkV07RJ60CTKpKdZmoo1vyECayyYfvg VvXoolBcZtAGcq/zW1L9i2U6wa43nLXH8vfsckgV8TQO4c8BsbrOyc9KflJWUyFq6bMA tW6KAwmgDCrhL0sW8mekP4b6EvRI7B9t70DjGKtEFiNuFxNPYnaI/xSCLtCW6FBCZ3zk rMKw==