Re: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-rejected-02.txt

Eric Burger <eburger@standardstrack.com> Wed, 02 January 2019 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=standardstrack.com; s=default; h=References:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:Date:Subject: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Sender:Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=m0oFwI00iTwk/MGKeJXUcb3Q5/EU67iC2QZdlZVF/rc=; b=X5gLpcWgqzNRvyimpildRXbCt yd/+TJHjK9QENhQt9jHWk4jW/tO7chjrP6hqrgfpGWGiD5ZtzLOGwXxPqnYLqKttIF1U+/2nBd4TY XdlNLqP85gnd4+b2jL8u1n7E8TORm+NMsFwA6kxoaUC2uCHzcaL6Muy26579cTJsQrPvs=;