Re: [Sipping] Combined overload control draft

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Wed, 01 November 2006 22:44 UTC

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:44:26 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Volker Hilt <volkerh@bell-labs.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Combined overload control draft
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=5866; t=1162421068; x=1163285068; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20Combined=20overload=20control=20draft; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D0wap3TtFTvMZN2hz8kLWrLJ0BlE=3D; b=lymloMAUzOOZzZwB2TjkCg/liBa+kUODzAKJNeM9XZY4IxlybTZfOX2oPGt8thDifYgnLpyD akBn3y8QwGE9WyhOaj0Qep5bt2lDUbdvV4aCTMDuIC62BHVF/tXDV+fn;