[Sipping] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-sinnreich-sipdev-req-07.txt

"Gunnar Hellstrom" <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Mon, 13 June 2005 21:21 UTC

From: Gunnar Hellstrom <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
To: Henry Sinnreich <henry@pulver.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:21:16 +0200
Cc: "'Sipping@Ietf. Org'" <sipping@ietf.org>
Subject: [Sipping] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-sinnreich-sipdev-req-07.txt
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

Henry,
This is a good specification.
I would like to make you aware of that the revision of RFC 2793 RTP Payload for text
conversation, now is ready and published as RFC 4103 RTP Payload for text conversation. It
has made RFC 2793 obsolete. During the work it was called draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis

This publication influences the issued sip device requirements draft and any other
specification being specific about codecs for general SIP conversational sessions.

It influences draft-sinnreich-sipdev-req-07.txt in the following way:

1. In references, delete reference [70]

2. In reference 56,  change "draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt, IETF, August 2004,
   work in progress." To "RFC 4103, IETF, June 2005."

3. In REQ-52, delete reference [70]

4. In Req 55, Req 56, Req 57, change "2793" to "4103"

Regards

Gunnar

Gunnar Hellstrom
Omnitor AB