[Sipping] Re: Expert review of draft-camarillo-sipping-profile-key-00.txt

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Fri, 15 September 2006 14:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:29:29 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Miguel Garcia <Miguel.An.Garcia@nokia.com>
Cc: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, German.Blanco@ericsson.com, Sipping <sipping@ietf.org>, Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>, "Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@neustar.biz>
Subject: [Sipping] Re: Expert review of draft-camarillo-sipping-profile-key-00.txt

Hi Miguel Angel,

thanks for your review. I have put together a new revision of the draft
that addresses all your comments. Please, let me know if you have any
further comments on this revision. Until it appears in the archives, you
can fetch it from:

http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/temp/draft-camarillo-sipping-profile-key-01.txt

Thanks,

Gonzalo