Re: [Sipping] Last Call: draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage (Multiple Dialog Usages in the Session Initiation Protocol) to Informational RFC

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 04 May 2007 16:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 12:32:36 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: "Ian Elz (CV/ETL)" <ian.elz@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Last Call: draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage (Multiple Dialog Usages in the Session Initiation Protocol) to Informational RFC
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4100; t=1178296369; x=1179160369; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20Last=20Call=3A=20draft-ietf-sipping-dialo gusage=20(Multiple=0A=20Dialog=20Usages=20in=20the=20Session=20Initiation= 20Protocol)=20to=20Informational=20RFC |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Ian=20Elz=20(CV/ETL)=22=20<ian.elz@ericsson.com>; bh=6HqN4xQ8xBrIkeOAwLgEg3ndCBDaIQauRWv7WNajMag=; b=MxbxTtUuBkhYuS9x1/Bg7Ik3dEyr9McCs3v41QCn7+TQDL4OM2FFcRcws7shn21dpAev8KN2 q3wGgbbup9Cde2MgMCewZHNtS/Z2QKN2hfqj9LHcUyUrNsG5DBn4qGTz;