Re: [Sipping] [spitstop] Reducing Unwanted Communications using SIP (RUCUS)

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Fri, 01 February 2008 02:35 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Signaling TO Prevent SPIT <spitstop@listserv.netlab.nec.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:36:32 -0800
Cc: SIPPING LIST <sipping@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] [spitstop] Reducing Unwanted Communications using SIP (RUCUS)
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

Hi All,

We are going to approve this BOF request thought I think we still need
to refine many details about the BOF.  We are in the process of
forming an rucus@ietf.org mailing list for the BOF but  due to the
transition of the ietf services from NSS to AMS, I'm not sure how long
this will take, In the meantime I would like to ask folks to use the
spitstop mailing list for discussion of this BOF.

(and please don't do what I just did and CC sipping)

Thanks, Cullen