Re: [Sipping] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-roach-sipping-callcomp-bfcp-00.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Wed, 18 October 2006 17:19 UTC

Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:19:32 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: shida@ntt-at.com
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-roach-sipping-callcomp-bfcp-00.txt
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=6050; t=1161191974; x=1162055974; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[Sipping]=20Re=3A=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-roach-sipping-callcomp- bfcp-00.txt |To:shida@ntt-at.com; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DWlyyQDdTQrs+K7q/VozU122ErJw=3D; b=cXVj3l6WvJLv6H7KFzLVXZvrk1QhYPpAZ2WfOqd9Pl5xv1s0DlSV/5Nh2sa3l/r0Zu29EvgE 2emlZ45rNPr5ZpBd9Tx56NGkipQ8j00b0gW4u95SLo1FgI0fL52d0sYH;