Re: [Sipping] Comment on draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-05

"Haluska, John J" <jhaluska@telcordia.com> Tue, 22 July 2008 00:18 UTC

From: "Haluska, John J" <jhaluska@telcordia.com>
To: "jmpolk@cisco.com" <jmpolk@cisco.com>, "sipping@ietf.org" <sipping@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:19:08 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Comment on draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-05
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

James

Thanks a lot for your comment and for taking an interest in this draft, and I apologize for the delayed response. You're correct that location could play an important role for such services. This is not covered in the current document; we'll definitely consider how the SIP location conveyance document could fit in. Thanks again for your comment.

John Haluska