Re: [Sipping] FW: New Versiondraft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-01

"Hans Erik van Elburg" <hanserik.van.elburg@ericsson.com> Wed, 27 February 2008 19:56 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:43:30 +0100
From: Hans Erik van Elburg <hanserik.van.elburg@ericsson.com>
To: "Leis, Peter (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <peter.leis@nsn.com>, sipping@ietf.org
Cc: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: Re: [Sipping] FW: New Versiondraft-vanelburg-sipping-private-network-indication-01
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

Peter,

I think that we need to capture somehow that the indication is never
delivered to an end user device.

Further we may need to clarify that private network traffic is never
send to a non-enterprise user. That means that an edge proxy for a
"non-enterprise" user should never even receive this.

We need to fix that in the next version of the draft if it is not clear.

Thanks,
/Hans Erik