AW: [Sipping] Minutes from sipping session#2

"Tschofenig, Hannes" <hannes.tschofenig@siemens.com> Thu, 04 August 2005 13:51 UTC

Subject: AW: [Sipping] Minutes from sipping session#2
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:50:40 +0200
From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <hannes.tschofenig@siemens.com>
To: "Stephen Hayes (TX/EUS)" <stephen.hayes@ericsson.com>, "Sipping (E-mail)" <sipping@ietf.org>
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

hi stephen,

thanks for taking meeting minutes.

i would like to point out that i said that the 'draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-01.txt' is hard to read. considering the time we spend to make other document easy to read/understand i think more cycles have to be spend on this one as well.

the minutes state:
"
Hannes: Objects to the solution specific orientation of the document making it hard to understand.
"

this is not quite what i said, i believe. my statement regarding the solution specific parts referred to the presentation.

i, however, questioned the text in the security consideration section.

ciao
hannes

ps: btw, using rfc 2119 in a requirements document also makes sense.

Jonathan: Presence is a better solution to find contact info.  Problems with people assuming this mapping is true when it may not always be true.

Rohan: No value added by having this draft.

Cullen: Doesn't like propagating tel-URIs

Dean: Thinks there might be some merit in the enterprise environment.

Rohan: Not in the scope of SIPPING

Gonzallo: Continue discussing in the mailing list.