[Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 29 August 2008

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com> Fri, 29 August 2008 19:21 UTC

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:18:21 -0500
From: Mary Barnes <mary.barnes@nortel.com>
To: IETF Sipping List <sipping@ietf.org>
Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo <gonzalo.camarillo@ericsson.com>
Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 29 August 2008
Sender: sipping-bounces@ietf.org

Hi all,

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been
updated, with the status of the work items summarized below:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected).

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

Note: We do have quite a few docs under review right now, but all the
docs have been available for at least a month.  In order to allow time
for updates prior to IETF-73, we really need to get feedback on these
documents so we can make progress on them and to be able to have
constructive discussions in Minneapolis.

Docs completing WG review (WGLC, post-WGLC, etc.) (since June 23, 2008):

None.

Docs undergoing review/discussion:

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-05 (discussion based on post-WGLC and
IETF-73 feedback - Discussion ends 3 Sept 2008)
Editor: John Elwell
Token: WG and reviewers to review lastest version and comment on John's
proposals for the way forward
       Editor to respond to and incorporate changes
Reviewers: Vijay Gurbani, Paul Kyzivat, Francois Audet, Thomas Stach
Proto: Gonzalo

- draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-01 (WGLC ends 3 Sept
2008)
Editor: Avshalom Houri
Token: WG/reviewers
progress the document in this WG
Reviewers:  Vijay Gurbani, Hisham Khartibil (RAI/SIMPLE WG)
Proto: Gonzalo
Note: we will not be able to progress this document unless we get two
other reviewers!

- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets-01  (Pre-WGLC ends 10 Sept 2008)
Editor: Martin Dolly
Token: WG to review and determine readiness for WGLC.
Reviewers:  Dean Willis, Paul Kyzivat, at least one additional reviewer
needed for this doc (ideally someone who has experience with SIP phone
configuration)
Proto: Mary

- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-03 (Post-WGLC review ends 17
Sept 2008 )
Editor:  Jonathan Rosenberg
Token: Editor to respond to reviews/incorporate changes
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh, Spencer Dawkins (RAI Area), Paul
Kyzivat (Paul and Tolga have already provided comments)
Proto: Gonzalo

- draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-05 (Expert Review ends 5 Sept 2008)
Editor: Fleming Andreasen
Token: Reviewer (Dave Oran)
Proto: Mary

Docs forwarded to IESG(since June 23):
None.

Docs planned for WGLC before year-end:
- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-design  (Initial Review planned for 17
Sept - 8 Oct 2008)

Docs planned for WGLC before year-end: