[Sipping] [Fwd: Re: Discuss on draft-ietf-sipping-gruu-reg-event-06]

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 09 October 2006 19:24 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:24:27 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: sipping <sipping@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=6759; t=1160421868; x=1161285868; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; z=From:Paul=20Kyzivat=20<pkyzivat@cisco.com> |Subject:[Fwd=3A=20Re=3A=20Discuss=20on=20draft-ietf-sipping-gruu-reg-event-06] |To:sipping=20<sipping@ietf.org>; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3D130F9WCgbIrvvnJNx8vxV2qsoS8=3D; b=RApdy0e3DRWvdoKgwNJSEJX0dnS5IT/PvEKXj5jMKe1PqErvfHXV1RrIw0KQyuU/J2MN1/rj UhVFT8yAqcnEl5M542zkUaoJanCK08XhCzniUft/AL3xPezdHhFLWsC8;