RE: [Sipping] I-D on service identification now available

"Henry Sinnreich" <hsinnrei@adobe.com> Thu, 10 May 2007 00:42 UTC

Subject: RE: [Sipping] I-D on service identification now available
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 17:41:54 -0700
From: Henry Sinnreich <hsinnrei@adobe.com>
To: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
Cc: sipping@ietf.org, Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com

I suggest we forget this comment about using QoS since it diminishes the
great value of the draft. After all QoS is an evil tool targeted to foul
up the application in the end points from competitors. This is how I
read the IAB LC RFC (no number yet) Reflections on Internet Transparency
by B. Aboba and E. Davies.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-net-transparent-05.txt

Henry