[siprec] New Version Notification for draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-02.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 27 August 2014 20:28 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:28:41 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "siprec@ietf.org" <siprec@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1409171321; bh=yz/ZOf7/07/mA5YDLqzRtA7OdTkkrW3sSl0DG+SQcsg=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=gNvf45iVP4xpgF0nCxuwWiryyWaAugVsRmP/6BPPyO2WTtCwAiNXWW55xwEwZe6wH VrMh+h9X/iaDvbCS8ESLv9zweO1SE9WmIHaMKfgnnfL6kDEZaG/McXuxdDHTS8HMnF e12KfICuD+Z6kP94cCTaQNt6FTsZhP6eY+yS4RdoPYfNlgDA+Q/jn//FYEZoL9O0v1 3rIeu2bNX5n4Yhg/qCJvvMYgJfppDHEX3WHhyM+4WSWgRsLSopOnQ2kLSEdYhdQ4oP ZywvnT4hEtT9Vrm++R2h6wO/xJC+YQAJS5AqGZQDFvlkqhIc8MRyVqrb7IaZq1ZGu+ Nby1LGdf4oUWA==