Re: [siprec] CS hold/resume clarification in protocol draft

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 15 May 2013 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17528; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368645915; x=1369855515; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3+U0PUooUOlRw3Tzz3FO1raMzkYAqeJYimipxVNaWH8=; b=aDhP8FIPlET9gYlv/IkXqtjwuUUWzHnKCG/zdE6puTVY1AeO4AI5bQpQ 5gplHuC84oL8HWPVDMedaS/XMLAwIxh4oI7JWksII3tK9H6DCqBOUy5ac u4Q+W22tONBvV8OcSf07Hg0ZZBOG6HVAmC66iQzUtBUgvK534Q9vuYzB6 k=;