Re: [Slim] Translation Quality or type - or service provider

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 07 July 2015 21:35 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 17:35:31 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: slim@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1436304932; bh=DuieITukrJtE9EHdU4GIaGB/mNFSYwgBcwlnbrWD2u0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=ozWsWE5lJijF/PJJE8N7XLWAXyPoewaTrWF8hV0q1wSdrD6KlR7tpjNb7KQ3uqNIj kkNdx5m48cQo9We3eKIni5Xr0RW+VG4Z6kK00gGACd0hdVWDQH9S6FzE96A5puWu1A ym+J9YuN57MdK7MUZliYi6zvUTMRhOOfZz+3troovyaQpdNstOX+NzfUmP0RAcAyLr al3YxeW3Tl6BUHNWR+N2K8mjC6xPP4eOiR0+OwgnQM8awCFYi50hj7aGRwvFQiHKWx w7lDjKjw//g2asAj8Wz1S24F/qWUDQjcn/OS9lsAyPQHTMYgtuYWlkTsK4VEfNFzt1 WJt/UUYRqzTug==