Re: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-14.txt

Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Sat, 14 October 2017 05:37 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:37:39 -0700
To: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>, slim@ietf.org
From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
Subject: Re: [Slim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-14.txt

At 3:15 PM +0200 10/13/17, Gunnar Hellström wrote:

>  Thanks Randall, good to see progress.
>
>  Apart from the comments I made to the separate
> issues, I also noticed that you without reason
> deleted this sentence from the introduction.
>
>  "Note that separate work may introduce additional information
>  regarding language/modality preferences among media."
>
>  The separate work is going on, and it is not related to the asterisk anymore.

Hi Gunnar,

The text was added, along with an informative
reference to your draft, to explain that the
asterisk was an interim measure and that other
work was extending it.  With the deletion of the
asterisk, there isn't a need to mention your
documents in this one.

--
Randall Gellens
The militarization of the rhetoric supporting the war on drugs rots