[smartpower-interest] PAP01 F2F meeting at SGIP in St. Louis, 9/15 AM

"Su, David H." <david.su@nist.gov> Fri, 13 August 2010 21:21 UTC

From: "Su, David H." <david.su@nist.gov>
To: "'SGIP-PAP01WG@SMARTGRIDLISTSERV.ORG'" <SGIP-PAP01WG@SMARTGRIDLISTSERV.ORG>, "'smartpower-interest@ietf.org'" <smartpower-interest@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:21:23 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [smartpower-interest] PAP01 F2F meeting at SGIP in St. Louis, 9/15 AM

Per our decision at the last meeting in Detroit, we will have a session at the SGIP meeting in St. Louis, September 13-16.  The time slot allocated for PAP01 is on Wednesday morning, 9:30-11:30AM.  Please go to the SGIP schedule page for more information:
http://www.sgipweb.org/#fall2010
Below are action items from the last meeting.  Please send your input to me or post it on PAP01 Twiki by September 10 so that I could prepare the agenda before we heading for the meeting.  I heard that there were discussions at the last week's IETF meeting on topics related to items 2 and 5 below.  Please feel free to contribute.

1. OpendSG to provide a list of gaps and issues found in HAN for work in the IETF.  Issues include service discovery, security, mess routing.

2. Team lead by Ted Fisher to develop document describing how to achieve security with IP suite of protocols based on SG requirements (current team members: Joe and Francis, additional volunteers requested).

3. Fred Baker to post revision 06 of http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ietf-core and PAP01 group to provide feed back.

4. Doug Montgomery to provide information of USGv6 program links, email lists and POCs.  PAP01 group to provide feedback on the applicability of the USGv6 profile to smart grid networking requirements.

5. Fred Baker and others to develop an IP architecture document.

---------
Dr. David H. Su
Chief, Advanced Network Technologies Division
Information Technology Laboratory
100 Bureau Drive, MS 8920
Gaithersburg, MD 20899
+1 301 975 6194