[smartpowerdir] Fwd: Smart Object Directorate

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 01 August 2011 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=2859; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312232250; x=1313441850; h=mime-version:subject:from:date:cc:message-id:references: to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hEHX3ezZ9hjfDUubuwH2i/0Sy7kIV1cThXIbMw0SszU=; b=AQ1FYXqucF/9X/t4vnEOM+T/xh+Q28/MRhMiVghXEItDWq98aWYpeF0i J9dwf45nT7i2B0/pQL3g7jvybFAPmpogPmZvP8ckv+XPA9Zlfn4PmfVE4 CIHvrl60wV6gBWJQ/6rrPspit3In5l56r56+YSGp8YCI7rQicsvifn+JD U=;