S/MIME in VC++

"Kiefer, Sascha" <Sascha.Kiefer@dialogika.de> Fri, 28 December 2001 10:02 UTC

From: "Kiefer, Sascha" <Sascha.Kiefer@dialogika.de>
To: "'ietf-smime@imc.org'" <ietf-smime@imc.org>
Subject: S/MIME in VC++
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:30:43 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-smime@mail.imc.org

Hi,

i hope somebody can explain what my problem is.
I'm trying to read and write s/mime attachements on mails.
I already manged to crypt, sign, decrypt and verify files using the platform
SDK functions on MSVC++.
But reading in a s/mime attachment using my functions to decrypt files won't
work!
Does anybody know how i have to fight throught my problem?
Thanks.