RE: Last Call: Use of the CAST-128 Encryption Algorithm in CMS to Proposed Standard

"Jim Schaad" <jimsch@nwlink.com> Sun, 25 June 2000 01:39 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <jimsch@nwlink.com>
To: 'Blake Ramsdell' <blake.ramsdell@tumbleweed.com>
Cc: ietf-smime@imc.org
Subject: RE: Last Call: Use of the CAST-128 Encryption Algorithm in CMS to Proposed Standard
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:13:56 -0700
Sender: owner-ietf-smime@mail.imc.org

It would be called that I missed that issue on the IDEA draft since I was
still fixated over the fact that the encodings in the draft was wrong and
had not looked at the higher level.  Additionally, since I reviewed them at
different times, I did not have the same critiera all of the time. (I
suppose I should write it down so that I am more consistant :)

jim