Re: [Snac] Review of draft-hui-stub-router-ra-flag-02

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Wed, 20 March 2024 20:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1710966612; x=1711571412; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FkGUbH4gK5ScbKomy5Sxo64QqoqNpwWMKiQpNc4viYc=; b=lmM5nHi0+xAbFCqi7GjVkhV6sLs5cgsCQmKh9IR3lhF5r9OxauhLXmG+gEylonX3HO aU0N01/QaK5OmMml0zSsFZiE3+vqYJ4wVvfhijENlVNtm7dSR1n0isUcgKBJgy1yW1F+ ARGWepZoycXSWzPl9aj7R6PfsMUVXRpvt4ZdVKS8PxNOmOL8qdJHvV6RXA+pBzsjwqrF DPrfAN1N4MarBbU9+Sg2FwOXTUeZ8xZOlatS2UXaCm0VSDopO1loM6KPW44Qof1usPjc Qp9ShvNd6uI7KEuzThEhhSlwj0BzOKu469InoE09QLbG7FvgGHZ8sPJvF7fgJ17YWzgi apyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710966612; x=1711571412; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=FkGUbH4gK5ScbKomy5Sxo64QqoqNpwWMKiQpNc4viYc=; b=pnDKsRbh+oJBRFZd9xIA3YYSC1mH0WPNCYkJMxSyW/MghxP+7QTU3B/TQzEFwioGfy TJf2lNMlsND2AXObZ17hnvIvrmUyTqm+npeWRDvZ+B+HRTcPr8wKBcdWkQUwzuFVGa/q dTKx82RdgRR9Tkbkj0+rt4QU0Rp+uK++y42sCQ0e8fwfZfr6PlYqQ5qv9BdP6X87nu/U f065YZ4ddTtMg+s+iRBz2XJ2Z1iopPE3e+kkrg2ymQ2WUFPb0wTWeeupYdNDy1Wn3BND 9Mv2dZ89gr6qHX3nt2Jgq1YXRiM53c3ShheLNywSUITeeFrKjsm/aB1XK9DvI7/a0D0h Fwmg==
References: <DU0P190MB1978D43765330931DCAF197FFD222@DU0P190MB1978.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAPt1N1mUDGa6ueTQtDw7Np8ONoup-nxBjBzD-w_XiccE6OVqPw@mail.gmail.com> <DU0P190MB1978AECBC56E3D789297E066FD2D2@DU0P190MB1978.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAPt1N1ng5YthXSs3idWj4344BPC=W2aLcs_1iVZz8qN=1tkjsw@mail.gmail.com> <DU0P190MB1978CA8EF722E345C7248DDFFD2C2@DU0P190MB1978.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAPt1N1mAp5UxZGUG-xJRUa3ja19p0AWn_Qvw+9JNzwjkt+Gwfg@mail.gmail.com> <D6E443E1-5C3E-4F45-A80B-D6508E9BA392@employees.org> <CAPt1N1k33wEhbyafDZbW-m6jgabnrmx9Qd5H2xRsD3ASVj12Sg@mail.gmail.com> <DU0P190MB197832E4B91EF5462D5C099FFD332@DU0P190MB1978.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>