Re: (Fwd) Status of APPN MIB Review

Wayne Clark <wclark@cisco.com> Wed, 22 January 1997 20:15 UTC

From: Wayne Clark <wclark@cisco.com>
To: snanaumib@cisco.com, aiw-appn-mibs@raleigh.ibm.com, snadlcmib@cisco.com
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Status of APPN MIB Review
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:12:08 -0500

Jim Cobban <jcobban@nortel.ca> writes -

Bill Kwan <billk@jti.com> replies -
>The DLC MIB working group had a meeting at the IETF in December.
>They are going to send out an updated draft. I don't know the exact
>schedule. Ask Shannon or Wayne.

    The SNA DLC MIB working group is active once again.  I am currently
    working on producing version -03 of the LLC MIB.  It should be out
    within the next couple of weeks.

    We plan on having a teleconference call after it is published and
    before the next AIW so we can go over the recent changes.  The call
    will be announced to all interested email aliases well in advance.

Wayne