ifType enumerations

Deirdre Kostick <dck2@ginsu10.bellcore.com> Tue, 17 August 1993 21:38 UTC

To: snadlcmib@apertus.com
Cc: snanaumib@thumper.bellcore.com
Subject: ifType enumerations
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1993 17:33:59 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Deirdre Kostick <dck2@ginsu10.bellcore.com>

SNA DLC mibbers --

Heads up on this note from the if-mib working
group. (They are the group responsible for
re-working the ifTable from MIB II).
If you plan on adding any ifTypes, now's
the time.

The current ifType enumerations are attached.
There's one for sdlc and for iso88022llc.
Do you need any others?

FYI,  the I-D on the ifTable evolution is
draft-ietf-ifmib-evolution-02.txt.
We should know how we plan to model management
snadlc interfaces using the new ifmib model.

Deirdre