Re: [Softwires] Re: WG LC Problem Statement

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 22 December 2005 08:15 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:08:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Re: WG LC Problem Statement
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>
Sender: softwires-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Pekka,

Just a quick comment, I will review later on today all your comments (thanks
a lot for them !).

I provided a lot of inputs, including typos corrections, but for some reason
they were not applied. I sent them already to this list around 15 Oct., and
also did a new review a couple of days ago which is being proccessed right
now.

Regards,
Jordi