Re: [Softwires] Comments on draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-01

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Mon, 15 July 2013 01:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=3SBtGzKdy7CAmj1mkEFwaWKNoEQlf339L5fXc136s+c=; b=hhjyLdBsUS/AlV51d7SNCsCGgBTynkO/iqd1SM2a0zWXTSOFAr3CoGG/6ydFpvYFbF bAVDGygqADmWH3mIjipk12UzKszJkJaIWRk1hfzN1migGJ+zonkWovlL/qs4ZxcG7uB3 484k2DCS3mMUXv2o+JswWmXu2G2Iu7sHiIfvqk9KDvjhBx0mWrcHtnibz0t3BeHl4aqG x1nFgIcetGLQyMgbue1+j3d+3oBdFyfDwiJnkcV9NIG1ChvsgDG5NZw4rMoHED+YHSUZ DNPmC7aWNBsMerMMM/fPhV/Vzekjqj38UQD2ZWX6RSU07vuRdOJZyh3W7vlRmzRPNoW2 Zz4g==