Re: [Softwires] [Int-area] FW: New Version Notification for draft-xu-intarea-ip-in-udp-00.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Fri, 17 April 2015 15:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=WB7aw0HbHmvahf3eZrAoVBZxJuywmvD7hb7W9uM1r3A=; b=UGKeuPk0jFlTMhn+U/t1mttQ/uNiUlZ9BXl51zoo4vU21DuM41ioEjclbabjrw3V5+ 0uSYp2NmoJ0hRM6dVMWgYf3rRvKPzCSIr4TnfKdctrIruetaJj5W4BOLdlo73Al3shFe eoE7oycYXll/Fp0e9a9fYZKCjyaiufL5n0UbBuslQp8to/Ws8PerHHRxI5nIlf4T4qOC wPpmC1deoj1PuYHftXAZWuP6Ou4Klz9cRo1uvtPVzgWGt0CWyIyAMETSrCmJPTeYneWY +gbjsdyxGN4+4Ee7tYLuC+sbK6jyb+mCW8vX371ylXk2piAQ/US2RzT81Rv5nyR38wQ4 307Q==