Re: [Softwires] The port mapping issue

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 March 2013 20:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9cnfAPemUjcuVVF6pVxTBG5TDUKzeCMsxxCyCoxwSOY=; b=oIkwRIZ17vRUAsHYhk6sDg/mMl79k+IBrardCP+43nF238wlHvgA1ABiBgLIZj2UWU VOjGViyGgG21otaVxr3tm9CaddrP5N8iYBwkmhJsDAvBWRd4BlMfBUsVLAFOgpZ0OVeG Cajfrzmif8glXaw2U6WbZLZkt/N+SVwa5hZ1bt+aRHviRFu9UvKPrcdQmwjGsoj0K0qc MTRbSlYmkSQ90C6wLbIvvE455q3rHKlz2+sRLYSPGtZdCLo/2tR/KUFEYHPtcyCJVgDB YzNdN+NAHPUslOOvycf8v/ohYbPpJkjkEDXl8I3FADY+qR6hQzia9lafEe7xr/JQxsmC Lupw==