Re: [Softwires] Adoption call for draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-07 - Respond by Mar 8th, 2017

Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski@gmail.com> Fri, 19 May 2017 12:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:to:references:cc:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aoTTounu+WP7E4ubj8LjgPr1isFc4teFVUgD+XcOk1M=; b=Ijb3qc0i+mp0iDN6QamFHLfLPwbce/50/0fteCPpsRcIe2k1QK7mdP6FRCsaTtFAz+ EmyB9Q4LoBn/9Z4mbgouNn7urr+ltRAL4ddQltXNxg2NtxbK6rGshvVl2RNHw3AWbxkV zguFQKId6T/VfrgUTlvZNuY4v8TFsyN0E7bqIMnmPfhUvSNpLs/R/b1zaDhfOL5I5OGq 54/wC5oX5dpLiMFEpoYt7YeIHsc37KEBVDmYqzjnQVimd3Va3K5uLkotsmH/QsJEvz6n XldXlRq1ksg3yD0YQIwP1NaTZrajOzBNWaQWuxggyDr1RqfOd5IvXI5GKU5jn0fgDyIl GKiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:subject:to:references:cc:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aoTTounu+WP7E4ubj8LjgPr1isFc4teFVUgD+XcOk1M=; b=FRMUpguTwLOwzX9S3KAOhp95F/8qkNMs8dqv0Jf0cHIFeObu1iPu4WOZwhlDntLqb1 WY35ziGgFGoSm1a6B43QlzxrHiEOBh3SuYUKSZtctQPZdXGqEoV7pqfVZcux4NwcuI+9 T8U3HS/fLlglSbYGLAGmYzmmUuLEUFgA8/DnNottIG+HgqAvfOw6LfCIY8VJ9pyq/s63 uv9rvG7OReUwd2UH2HAmcqAaOw/lOod498WXmxfnzCmi5l/h7ond6+gxuIvlpGg3z6eX rD8x4tqg+2NvWi0/ZGuNfZG6ubBdU0BDVXbK2TsvvcO8qCmj+lSMzu/QT0t36Os3seGi 7/fg==