[Softwires] Random comments about DHCP discussion

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Tue, 30 July 2013 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HdMBv41UdX879k/REzDrrGzE1KY7IvbHeu/I/gUSy1M=; b=pn3JE8paEdkaj+lZ8sj2lw/IDOafrFrftAg4lGcL9wYKuhq1FlLIgnaU/57mN6Gepb kkPKst2wgpXSd5u6rRL1BHhJCzAHfh3TymxVBdBTYGc/ZeP2YUwgAH8yDKE7V2BgjG2Z UP6gWnEXhpaFTtkdQy1lZmKKP6500TC1HlR9zZI2sKuQhB3mvKB8GFLSf1IQsR1D7Abn S97goptDvzs6Iy2Tpl3Yogenet4yyDKxZrXpTEBqmKmuC8Ix2m/K8UVNR19EoIJx+ZjA dBNTbcY/jT7H3bFWcLlQRanXjVDFOlKURgUdSb9H7v0WXUXM2HVFIQmafyvb1sPI+w/V ZlkQ==