[Softwires] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-lw4over6-12.txt

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Tue, 11 November 2014 09:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=PiN9CJPR88OZNULQMAFnv9NZqgpQlOCHrypG2KE1q/Y=; b=eWJTaFdyuKwANuszszhB2LmEb3ZHYokHEMjAGxywRXRg1A/lz9VTTbV9A1gsDnONC6 Lhcft7+PitFnaa8lv+UQ8P2bJkpAGBW+R/nR61tmrYzLoMwtceNqdAh74cbQq04Cuc/6 rRjHCmL4kDKn53lTjdgRWuq7oGdEAVNBKiK/n8w4JZiPIk0PsDu9UXRndOLftoQjL8Qh E2zeoXWrUhtkNMc1ksL8lYkylWrcBvoIC69gP+idfE9BtmhUgNPo2yHun5IiPxdNNr+4 VkTB7Z8G3aSNshm2y3qMem0UBYeDIGaEOVpHMjI1sWK1GR7In7HeRsgWrPFT4ZF9IebG xuhA==