Re: [Softwires] MAP draft 11 question on fragment ID space reduction

Andrew 👽 Yourtchenko <ayourtch@gmail.com> Thu, 16 October 2014 11:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pIW8AGRafvAXeUiZrVsf/myubajFzMg43E9U967EVCc=; b=wz7Kkbtt0LmEiPZzYQ/a16rWxoqFCVzcLN5W2GkvTTAEhsaUbU08ELuaajrOXs3JlK KLw2t6UjPe1qdEUwK6uKKOP7VH0Rf9enK4aAd+K5lT8rRuumghKoMkOpL5yhiVKsNp+A eLyKhZAnx5kLBKfhDEEDis05YJKEsiW5LMGPqrOxHpoJBnrukS2ZzOkdQaBf3P0fn4VY fOfptN+vdH0UJJjctjFGb9AqAwMTObG/wS/GaRqomOAQCpO6TXhc3mAF1UW5JmKLw9kM JsY0a09MC3HkIqtuTiekIRgE60jklLpjFag8MSzCFi7NsHAXkX4WwxL8rhWsQXv2mkJo y9Eg==