Re: [Softwires] A few draft-dhankins-softwire-tunnel-option-03 comments

Sheng Jiang <shengjiang@huawei.com> Mon, 29 June 2009 09:17 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:18:03 +0800
From: Sheng Jiang <shengjiang@huawei.com>
To: 'Tomasz Mrugalski' <tomasz.mrugalski@klub.com.pl>, softwires@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Softwires] A few draft-dhankins-softwire-tunnel-option-03 comments

>From the title of this draft, it only serves the dual-stack lite scenario.
For
support generic tunnel scenarios, we have recently proposed a new draft
draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery-00
to softwire WG. It proposes a general softwire (tunnel) concentrator
discovery mechanism. It is generic to server different kinds of
tunnel/softwire
concentrator auto discover scenarios includes the scenario of
draft-dhankins-softwire-tunnel-option.

Regards,

Sheng