Re: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mdt-softwire-map-deployment-01.txt

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Wed, 27 June 2012 04:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=MsL3AAX+rdiNiA2rmfCZM4pTNbJCNGHeW4R4D91Y28A=; b=CJiFINthJDfiULjEt2qWHF2rQPTktXkcbptP1eFMwsuzOylRNcHOX6Zx+TwTUBgC1e OzU3/Jvd8sS08kqy9+Lpr8EMzsYny8bvrijD2nQE2qOLnWrraJrUPjTcGI/XpoFfhorc TveQqu/IqcFN50OxsQExP8tTSTN8nT4bG0kKmTU4ei7fC0qv5pCMEgnqcEfjzQG44JcY ymn36GvuTxbmCHSbnBZGTk5SgnFU3omWGC7NqNOayR3qg99/XXkr4GsDcYRp8J41YeAm a1XFrBxEFjSH8q6h4ntwiAWGSZBFaLUSEKVmkxSboBs0b8r+EH0FK7ugQ7dsRg2G+MkO g1UA==