Re: [Softwires] Comments on draft-ietf-softwire-map-02.txt

Satoru Matsushima <satoru.matsushima@gmail.com> Wed, 19 September 2012 10:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=ZyfxSdx2blSqRyHXNKFb+Eju8JCzZ55c1XKB3MGG7/U=; b=QJ+CA5Jbn3Ch6rpsz3+0C0zXqfDAcu3MKEPD/6/UST7oV7EmUr8EZzRgwIxvuPfWds WEdBDSsi57KtXVnJWFkf8Ct7M2UHn7Al9DiOcNqjiLnsXng09ZFQffc4glHyccPIQ3VK W5rk0sTpGKAta6vDALu/vTFFJzcGz9IJxHRX/q0wiY5Z7xwEWUbGfbhtw3QqZReYhe3S zQahpGPPTRL8ZvP76fOFf5PgLLCGTDOzPz+nqaxyWQB+b5dA+OzT4A1XvymXMVxfwcSF FDm0ABtayuOjvZOF7JRTzZvUzyiBium3EVkOogv7KmPqlh3JVyxAR8J+RyVR8xo3Gx/k z2fA==