Re: [sop] two architectures - which one do you prefer?

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Mon, 20 February 2012 10:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=3134; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1329733274; x=1330942874; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=BAtvFXJtUyYOsNkE/tH75iKCmg97EnwG9XvZWTIwPDs=; b=lJMJBxguD978vjJFk4ehHW6FJQ4wf34Tpp+1g/wILdZdYXEOjjxNGP63 ai/OgxkMUtHHMdW6tfCBKY6+2XqmEIlSt4TO7Tu84Pb99qNM5yefpZ2b2 gIiJ/vEnHZ8cnm77xz0hLJJXEMtCwmfZQHcCMm7+aEI3zMCeZTyVXvkG0 U=;