Re: [lamps] PQ-composite OR or K-of-N logic

"Kampanakis, Panos" <kpanos@amazon.com> Sun, 24 April 2022 02:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=amazon.com; i=@amazon.com; q=dns/txt; s=amazon201209; t=1650766793; x=1682302793; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject; bh=H1b448GUYMs13tyET1nFIdLitraeoJ6cQDZgRiJumLc=; b=khermnhw2PHyIAlR7lWRZUKpjQf6/ZfDDPUkFkmm072OTi6aAWln5Me+ doujrsR2Zvh4y62TK+9rLI70076ZiQiZBN7A9StgPi35hZ8nJdKMUlX2D oCVi1jY/cHAqfbMu09kfF+mqmbZ/qWJMFLlikwy8GOAWSoVQn4UhPujt3 4=;