Re: [Spasm] Updating S/MIME handling of message/rfc822?

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 20 May 2016 08:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1463734162; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=HW3iknwG+Iu/uUqA8Z8qkejNRtdhnxIh8NRYCDzUcwM=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=bIzPRa7EfcrAzBFHFZsTmoseovlf0QagLK/rxEaZaFWr8qyCIkrKPAT3kLPjPxCH3GIzDE GY2YgrzgOgL/n6Ys4hbBQhu1FajABcNqCBJJvNTu+QcVPfqJ0rdd3vAtD1KRpSIHLbnN+6 QDPUhRxmOkvM7ukcwkrBR+tgxELlHu4=;