Re: [lamps] Warren Kumari's Block on charter-ietf-lamps-02-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 23 May 2018 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sz53f81vTdzQSB1svuM9fzXiJMBvRFiXu/5gZT0Q+2w=; b=yy41XIU/mSErJESElBy8aSR0YYMfDfmOM25rkJwAQUdq5sTdnaNfh2B8ucHBMr0eLI feOYarx6gnRKEyYp5/Dfzv0PGjJo7+EGEW+YBzCbpNi5fBCntrA5p4aof90FTa4b/3Rm QfmsVJbdkZ6P5keWZyvZV1P6vBJUTyQQ8AnhZZ6PmzIp/O2UVrp46SGWD3BDJct7jatB gQjcUh1wVk/zAPUwUHIqBXU+Kdf+XMwcD5LOSCBQtbPCpHH+RtpFhWNpc7kFaj9SeVuy 7R5FG5Oc/aQK2991SljrKe40nN4yGuUER4EZxDaiwAtUf1Ktq5MjIFpiCFdNpiMetU8E K82Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sz53f81vTdzQSB1svuM9fzXiJMBvRFiXu/5gZT0Q+2w=; b=g2iSVWrEyAT/SRGD+iyQx8Z0iMzG7ueK/Xc13MjIm0qVhEh1EDcRTXNGIXnF/tvK7B brxgnrjD3sfhNywmjectv6oaOjNYFAcbnqhszZB7DTrIAu/eyZctL4i+JL2FkcOrgEkO /aywGVqXBraA8Hi7323hQ6lte5QPWMWdpCNuC7pXJG8Fpegyy9qcnTaag5bK3PMurvjJ nGzw+/z5xpnO0xaCu7jSO/1qdRR9G9SvRli/kzLX5TyCFPBM0V+h2Y7RSm0AQdMM7kFY ELVGtmA/C82ehP17QWAefdc5rBEy9qp3+AM6gIVPePGRzleml6UljOCLmjf4o4C+O2xC EQPA==